LSC_Freestyler LSC & Swim 21

Unofficial and (even more) partisan view of Leatherhead Swimming club (Surrey, UK)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Let's celebrate the Fantastic Surrey results

This year's Surrey's have been even higher quality than usual, and there have been many outstanding swims. I was particularly taken with the many NQT (National Qualifying Times) being achieved at this fairly early part of the season.

It would be great to acknowlege those set by members of LSC, but I don't yet have that data in full.

You can help by adding a comment at the bottom of this blog entry stating the name of the swimmer, event and recorded NQT

If only we could celebrate this in the same way as Romford Raiders did when they scored a goal I think we would be the better for it!

1 Comments:

At March 09, 2007 2:47 PM, Blogger LSC ROCKS said...

I know I know David did a 1:11 in the 100M Breast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home